Thursday, December 20, 2007

tough world

nowadays getting thru interview process is a really tough thing. they can ask u lotz of question n make your head spin 360. even some question which i tot is out of the world. coz dun understand y asking this n that n me keep think if it's out of the box question but after asking my friends they have no eye dear. ha... strange huh.

sometime me feel like giving up of interviwing coz feel tired of spining your HDD. Just felt like giving up or just say "u want to hire me or not" ha... well that will happen in my dream not reality. anyway no matter dun like it also need to smile or bear with it coz U NEED THE JOB. Damn...

another thing outside interview is much much harder than internal interview. That's my opinion. perhaps anyone experience like me???

No comments: