Friday, October 5, 2007

Close down sale

Mrs Chee call up last fri nite n was asking wanna buy bb comforter set boh?

mrs Chee: Eh really sale la. Got rm49.90 and Rm79.90
Me: oh both price got wat pattern?
mrs chee: 79.90 is much nice. got the animal one n hotmilk. suit for bb coz it's pink 49.90 so so nia which one u want?
me: oh animal i know lioa saw b4 at shop. ok get the79.90. the animal one.
mrs chee: only bedsheet 9.90 one packet got 2 want boh?
mr: no need.. wait comforter set is wat size
mrs chee: 132cm x 71cm x 10cm
me:aiyo dun know can fit boh. what the measurement in inch ar?
mrs chee: err.. dun know la u go n calculate then call me back
me:ok
line drop............ call my husband for the converstion.

ring ring....
me: u driving?
hubby: yeah but ok still not in main road yet? hamisu?
me: aussino got sale la. 132cm in inch is wat?
hubby: divide 30 n x with 12
me: oh let me calculate...
hubby:i think sh b correct
me: looks like it so it's divide 30 x 12
hubby:.............................
line cut... i think due to batterry flat..

so wanna make sure it's rite login to net n find conversion website. calculate calculate.. oh can fit liao.. sui

me: eh can fit lioa.. ok buy 79.90
mrs chee: ok. u want the jersey bedsheet boh?
me: er.. how $?
mrs chee: 9.90 inside got 2
me:sui boh?
mrs chee: not bad
me: chia lat... err.. dun want just comforter enuf...
mrs chee: ok
me: kamsiah bye
mrs chee: bye

ok then kau time... so happy.. new comforter for bb 1/2 later...

mr chee: eh animal or hot milk?
me: aiks tot it's animal lioa
mr chee: hot milk nicer la. wait pass to wife
me: u decide la
mrs chee: the display is hotmilk n looks nicer la.. so how
me: really ar? errrrr.......
mrs chee: me n hubby like it
me: ok then hotmilk
mrs chee: ok sui
me: eh how many u buy lioa.. buy so long tot u left
mrs chee: too many things la so cheap everythin also so sui n gam
me: wah... ok la u buy that for me ya. thx
mrs chee: ok... bye
me: bye

ok that's the conversation of si lai..hahah

2 comments:

i-trust-no-one said...

buy comforter for bb also so ma huan ahhh. looks like you all enjoying bb shopping. beh thong you all, 24 hours mummy.

小慧 said...

hmm...a bit the jia lat. dunno if i'll become like that or not in future.