Friday, October 19, 2007

Lazy pig

Been lazy to work these days especially this week. even for replacement holiday not that look fwd. mayb need to bb sit dother during replacement. still can't imagine if being full time mom. it's not easy ler lotz tolerance n patient. OMG..... but it really helps to be pro in handling things. oh did i say pro.. err... i mean not fear to face whatever that's in front of u. hving family there's many things u need to think... no wonder my hair dropping sigh....

so talk back about work. well i guess coz by those "lucky" news (as poi poi mention). u been trying hard to say it's not goin to be me izzit? if yes how ar? or it's better than striking a lottery :) well i would say it all depends on your view. mayb it's a good sign hahah u wouldn't know as there are still many many route. it's d matter of u want to face or not... wah looks who talking. pai seh

well you guys out there.. those hvn't get result good luck, if kena dun worry it's not end of the world, u r getting jackpot... those are safe all the best n look fwd for next round hahah... opps sorry me bad

good nite all..... my mind frost lioa...

1 comment:

i-trust-no-one said...

My friend, I know what happen. I wish you and your friend there good luck and best wishes. Regardless what happen, always think the positive one... May god be with you all.